Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 to 2009

Wow, I can’t believe that 2008 has already come and gone! It was filled with joy, disappointments, achievements, laughter, tears, memories, and many learning experiences. Looking back on the year: I become an integral member of the “email chain;” spent good quality time with my family; many of my friends got married, but among them were three of my closest (Scottie, Rebecca, and Tricia); I fell in love, but the Lord had other plans and showed me it was not His timing yet; I have strengthened old friendships, made many new ones, and countless miles were put in between others; I turned 23; I am a proud and successful member of weight watchers; I got the incredible opportunity to travel to Cusco, Peru to provide healthcare services to Peruvian women through the Medical College of Georgia; I got to cheer on the DAWGS at every home game; I served on an Emmaus team; I moved back home to Atlanta, GA; deepened my relationship with the Lord; I traveled to the Dominican Republic for vacation; I finished graduate school; and I got a job at Scottish Rite! What a year… now on to 2009!

2 comments:

  1. What a whirlwind year for you, girl! And I must say, I'm highly amused that being on the Email Chain is number one on your list of accomplishments -- whether or not it was intentional. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... not really intentional, but really funny it ended up first!

    ReplyDelete